Monday, April 22, 2013

Silence Is Not Always Golden: Letting The Perfect Be The Enemy Of The Good

Don't get me wrong, in a house with two boys age 7 and 3, I definitely welcome it when I get a silent moment.  However, the silence I'm talking about is mine.  I started this blog in 2009 and I have published very few posts and after 2010, I went radio silent.  I even wrote a couple that went unpublished but at the time, I thought they were not quite perfect enough so I didn't post.  As I look back on those posts, I discovered they weren't half bad and wondered, why didn't I hit "post"?  Well, after moving half-way across the country and having left some very dear friends in Seattle, I have decided I need to post more so I can communicate in as many ways possible.  Whether or not anyone reads it, I don't know, but it will be out there. It may not be perfect but at least I won't be silent.  More to come...

4 comments:

  1. From a devoted Fan.. I shall be waiting read whatever you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Looking forward to reading and staying in touch via blogs at least! Miss you already! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I look forward to hearing your voice through your posts. Don't know if you ever listen to A Prairie Home Companion on public radio. This weekend's was a broadcast from Austin, TX. Made me feel close to you and your family. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Please keep posting! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete